HARVEST project participated in the 9th EASN Conferences
The 9th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space” took place in Athens, Greece from the 3rd until the 6th of September, 2019. The aim of this annual gathering is dual. To act as a forum where innovative ideas, breakthrough concepts and disruptive technologies are presented, while in parallel be the place for disseminating the knowledge and results achieved in the frame of research projects of the aviation and space field.
The event gave the opportunity to scientists and researchers from all over the world to present their recent achievements in a series of thematic sessions, organized by internationally recognized scientists.
The Agenda of the Conference included sessions all along with technical workshops where evolving ideas, technologies, products, services and processes were discussed. Research projects were also invited to exploit the opportunity and disseminate their results and achievements in dedicated Sessions. In this context, several partners participated in the sessions dedicated to HARVEST project:
- HARVEST: Hierarchical Multifunctional Composites With Thermoelectrically Powered Autonomous Structural Health Monitoring For The Aviation Industry. Profesor Alkiviadis S. Paipetis, University of Ioannina.
- Advanced Thermoelectric Concepts For The Aviation Industry. Lazaros Tzouris, University of Ioannina.
- Reshapeable, Repairable And Recyclable Thermally Conductive Epoxy Resin. Arrate Huegun, CIDETEC.
- Damage monitoring of composites structures via electrical measurements: recent activities and open issues. Michele Zappalorto, University of Padova.
- Advanced Monitoring Techniques For Mechanical Testing of CFRP. Matin Gurka, IVW.
For more information on the 9th EASN Conferences go to https://easnconference.eu/home